Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Gmail down

When you build a good reputation, people are less forgiving to your errors. Acknowledging them is good. I did not have access for about 15 to 30 minutes yesterday.

From Gmail blog:
"In general, though, if you spot a problem with your Gmail account, please visit the Gmail Help Center and user group, where the Gmail Guides are your fastest source of updates."

Today morning, I got another 502 error this morning for a moment and then I was able to access my gmail within 5 minutes. However, the groups indicate that there are still people without gmail access for about 18 hours. Now, that's scary.

1 comment:

  1. I'm in the same boat as you.

    But hey isn't gmail 'Beta' software according to google?

    Wonder how long they'll milk the this software is 'Beta' for?

    ReplyDelete